Curb Appeal and Special Touches
About This Plan
- A delightful front elevation with swoop roof captures the eye and provides just the right touch for this inviting home.
- Inside, an angled foyer with volume ceiling directs attention to the enormous great room. Detailed with massive round columns, the dining room is connected by arches to the great room, with which it shares a see-through fireplace.
- The kitchen, featuring a large cooktop island, a walk-in pantry and an eating bar, is conveniently close to the bayed-out breakfast room and the utility room.
- The master suite includes access to a private covered porch and an upscale compartmented bathroom with huge walk-in closet, oversized shower, garden tub and twin sinks with knee space between them. Bedroom two, located nearby, would make a perfect nursery or study.
- An enormous game room dominates the second floor, which also contains two more bedrooms and another full bath.
- Related Plan: For an alternate garage location, see house plan 5498LK.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,721 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,930 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 791 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 2"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 525 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick