Curb Appeal Boost
About This Plan
- The use of mixed materials bumps up the curb appeal of this Traditional house plan.
- Inside, the vaulted and beamed great room has a big fireplace as the focal point.
- French doors lead out to the rear covered patio.
- Another set of French doors in the breakfast nook give you a second entry/exit.
- Use the front-facing room as a study or as a formal dining room - owner's choice.
- Three big bedrooms on the second floor include spacious master suite with vaulted ceiling.
- Attic storage is easily accessed through the master walk-in closet.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,168 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,154 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,014 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 71' 0"
- Depth: 35' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 782 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick