About This Plan
- The inviting front porch of this country home beckons visitors to enter. Inside, high ceilings throughout the first floor, trayed in several rooms, contribute to the open, spacious feeling of the design.
- From the two-story foyer with its plant ledge, columned, arched openings lead into the formal dining room and the great room. An angled see-through fireplace provides warmth in both the great room and the bayed breakfast room.
- The well-equipped kitchen features an abundance of counter and cabinet space, a walk-in pantry and a built-in desk.
- The L shape of the master bedroom allows for a cozy sitting area. The luxurious master bath contains a huge walk-in closet. Completing the first floor are another full bath and a front-facing bayed room that can serve as a bedroom, guest room, nursery or study.
- Upstairs, you find two additional bedrooms, another full bath and a large expandable area for future use.
- Foundation options: slab or crawl space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,028 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 558 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 272 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 10"
- Depth: 61' 0"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 551 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick