About This Plan
- A country flair gives this split bedroom plan its curb appeal.
- The cathedral ceiling in the living area focuses on the fireplace giving it special emphasis while creating separation from the open dining room and kitchen.
- A spacious laundry room is conveniently located just off the master bedroom entrance.
- The master bedroom features large his and hers closets and a tray ceiling.
- The master bath is quite spacious with its corner garden tub and separate shower and commode closet.
- The secondary bedrooms are spacious with good storage and share a compartmentalized hall bath.
- This house plan has designed openings that allow for limited handicap accessibility.
- The roof is stick framed with a 9:12 pitch. The dormers have a 12:12 pitch.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,675 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,675 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 192 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 100 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 60' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 560 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 9 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick