Custom Hill Country Ranch House Plan
3 - 6
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Stone, stucco and decorative wood trim over the front porch add pleasing accents to this one level Hill Country house plan.
- Wonderful sight lines are made possible by the open floor plan and interior columns instead of walls.
- The octagonal dining room boasts a lovely tray ceiling and from here you can see into the huge great room.
- Beams top the kitchen and breakfast nook ceilings giving you a rustic feel.
- Off to the right, there's a quiet study and a big media room with a half bath nearby.
- The rear porch forms a U-shape with doors that open out from five rooms.
- The big master bedroom is tucked away in the rear of the home and benefits from an extra-large bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom and each have walk-in closets.