Custom Hill Country Ranch House Plan
3 - 6
About This Plan
- Stone, stucco and decorative wood trim over the front porch add pleasing accents to this one level Hill Country house plan.
- Wonderful sight lines are made possible by the open floor plan and interior columns instead of walls.
- The octagonal dining room boasts a lovely tray ceiling and from here you can see into the huge great room.
- Beams top the kitchen and breakfast nook ceilings giving you a rustic feel.
- Off to the right, there's a quiet study and a big media room with a half bath nearby.
- The rear porch forms a U-shape with doors that open out from five rooms.
- The big master bedroom is tucked away in the rear of the home and benefits from an extra-large bathroom and walk-in closet.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 share a connected bathroom and each have walk-in closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,772 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,772 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 753 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, 5, & 6
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 77' 0"
- Depth: 85' 0"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 653 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Jack & Jill Bath
- Media-Game-Home Theater
- Premium Collection