Custom Styling in European House Plan
About This Plan
- Thoughtful custom touches make this European house plan an elegant and comfortable home to live in.
- A grand vaulted ceiling marks the entry foyer where a built-in display niche stands ready for your collectibles.
- The wide opening lets you see into the formal dining room that has a tray ceiling.
- By far, the most impressive space is the huge open great room with its vaulted and beamed ceiling that extends right into the kitchen, connecting the two rooms.
- From here you can see into the informal eating area and the covered porch that also has a vaulted ceiling.
- The split bedroom layout places the large master suite off by itself.
- An L-shaped walk-in closet and luxurious master bathroom cap off the impressive features of this suite.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,310 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 9"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 615 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12