Customizable Classic House Plan
About This Plan
- A covered, columned porch and symmetrically placed dormers welcome you to this elegant country home plan with a classic floor plan and contemporary conveniences.
- A gracious two-story center hall entry introduces you to the flanking formal living and dining rooms continuing on to a generous family area.
- The kitchen enjoys views of the rear yard and opens to a large breakfast nook and the family room creating a single room extending the entire length of the house.
- The master suite features walk-in closets, a large master bath with dual sinks, and separate shower and tub.
- This house plan is easy to build, heat, making it an elegantly practical choice.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,770 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,344 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,426 sq. ft.
- Deck: 200 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 217 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,344 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 63' 0"
- Depth: 51' 6"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 788 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick