Customizable Victorian Ranch
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This comfortable 3 bedroom ranch features all the great elements found in classic Victorian house plans, but it does so in an exciting open and flowing single level plan.
- The turret design, wrap-around porch and stylistic trim details all recall the charm of Victorian design.
- Volume ceilings predominate throughout this great house plan, including the dramatic vaulted ceilings in the great room and dining rooms.
- Angled plans in the kitchen and great master suite are new age additions that make the home even more exciting.
- This home plan is also available with four bedrooms and 2-1/2 baths and with a three car garage. This option adds 400 sq. ft. and costs an additional $650.
- This home is available with your choice of slab or crawl space foundations at no additional cost. Basement is an additional $175.
- Related Plans: Need more space? Look at these related two-story house plans: 3800JA and 3809JA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,367 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,367 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 204 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4 or 2x6
- Width: 67' 0"
- Depth: 63' 10"
- Max ridge height: 23' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 420 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 14 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick