Cute Cottage With Bunk Room
3 - 4
About This Plan
- This cute cottage house plan features a fairly large ' bedroom on the main floor, and two beds plus a bunk room upstairs. You can fit a lot of guests in this home, which is great for year-round and vacation use.
- There are two porches in the front, each giving you 190 square feet of space to enjoy the views. The one upstairs makes Bed 2 a very desirable room, indeed.
- The family room is open to the kitchen, where you'll make great use out of the island with casual seating. A fireplace helps add charm to this space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,412 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 959 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 453 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 190 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 38' 2"
- Depth: 37' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick