Cute Country Cottage with 4-Window Shed Dormer
About This Plan
- A shed dormer with four windows sits above the 9'-deep entry porch on this 3-bed country cottage house plan.
- The front door is centered on the home and takes you to an open layout with the dining room, family room and kitchen combined into an entertaining space.
- The master bedroom is on the main floor and has a large walk-in closet and two vanities in the bath plus a spa tub and a walk-in shower.
- Stairs take you to the second floor where two bedrooms with walk-in closets are separated by a long hall maximizing your privacy.
- The back porch is 8'-deep and has room for outdoor furniture.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,988 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,313 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 675 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 313 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Pier
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 26' 0"
- Depth: 67' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 1"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 3 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick