Daylight-Basement Design for Sloping Lot
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Ideal for a rear-sloping lot, this home plan offers a recreation room with a curved window wall, two bedrooms, a full bath and abundant storage space on its lower level.
- On the main level, the isolated master suite features a box-bay window in its bedroom and a garden tub, separate shower, twin sinks and walk-in closet in its bathroom.
- On the other side of the house, bedroom two could be used as a den and has access to the second full bath.
- Another curved window wall is found in the great room, which flows into the nook and the kitchen. An angled eating counter divides the kitchen from the rest of the space.
- The nook accesses a deck in back.
- Related Plan: Don't need a finished lower level? See house plan 89374AH.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,809 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 950 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,859 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Daylight
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 54' 0"
- Depth: 53' 2"
- Max ridge height: 24' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 475 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss