Dazzling Acadian Design
About This Plan
- Like a Southern Belle, this Acadian house plan dazzles. Six sturdy columns support the graceful front porch while multiple hip roof lines add complexity.
- Two interior columns are used to separate the foyer from the formal dining room, keeping sightlines open.
- The focal point of the family room is the huge fireplace flanked by double doors on either side that lead to the huge back porch.
- Here, a summer kitchen lets you grill for family and guests.
- Bedroom 4 makes an excellent guest or in-law suite as it has privacy from being the only bedroom on the right side of the home.
- The huge master suite in back comes with a spacious master bathroom and huge walk-in closet.
- The two car garage offers plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,943 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,943 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 1,000 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 98' 5"
- Depth: 78' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"