About This Plan
- An intriguing mix of windows and balconies combine to give this home plan's facade a welcoming feel. The fanlight and three arched windows above provide light to the foyer.
- A large kitchen is perfect for the family who loves to cook and the island is the perfect way to add convenience and functionality.
- Find the morning room nestled in a rear-facing bay adjacent to the kitchen, and the dining room is close by as well.
- A two-story family room enjoys access to the rear veranda for outdoor living, but also contains a warming fireplace for cool nights.
- Climb the stairs to find all four bedrooms relishing in plenty of space on the second level.
- The master bedroom has a lavish private bath with an abundance of amenities, and Bedroom 3 also enjoys a private bath; Bedrooms 2 and 4 share a full bath.
- For an alternate elevation, see house plan 12155JL.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,385 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,692 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,693 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 68' 0"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 762 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick