Decks and Porches
About This Plan
- Three dormers top the front of this adorable Traditional home plan with porches in front, back and on the side.
- The foyer is large giving you a feeling of the comfort within.
- Arched openings lead to the L-shaped formal living and dining rooms.
- Two columns mark the entry to the dining area.
- The biggest space belongs to the family room with its cozy fireplace.
- Sliding glass doors lead to the screened porch and then the deck beyond.
- All the bedrooms are on the upper level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,433 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,345 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,088 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 1,345 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 53' 8"
- Depth: 67' 8"
- Max ridge height: 29' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick