Decks and Porches for your Low Country Home
About This Plan
- Enjoy the breezes that come from your raised decks and porchs in this lovely Low Country house plan.
- The front porch vaults up and wraps around the parlor and dining room.
- Inside, interior columns, a fanned staircase, built-ins and arches make the home special.
- A bayed breakfast nook expands the kitchen and sends in extra light.
- The master bedroom also has a bay window that creates a nice sitting area.
- The two-story great room is overlooked by the upstairs open-railing balcony.
- Upstairs, the study could be used as a fourth bedroom.
- A residential elevator takes you from floor to floor if you don't feel like climbing the stairs.
- And if you don't want the expense of an elevator, use the space for extra closets.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,011 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,994 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,017 sq. ft.
- Deck: 276 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 203 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 480 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 52' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1917 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick