Decorative Iron Railing
About This Plan
- The decorative iron railing exudes charm, while the shutters, stone veneer, porch posts, and multipaned windows add country charm. Arched openings lead into a roomy three-car garage with extra depth in the single bay.
- In the dining area, one of two door-high windows opens onto a partially covered patio. Counters wrap around three sides of the kitchen, and more workspace is available on the work island.
- In addition to the bathroom, two more rooms fill out this floor: a study, just inside the entry, and an office/den right off the kitchen. Either, of course, could be put to other uses.
- On the second floor, a balcony overlooks the dramatic, two-story foyer. It also links the master suite on the right with secondary bedrooms, utility room, and a large bonus room on the left.
- The bonus room's large walk-in closet offers attic access.
- The master suite boasts a large walk-in closet, plus a smaller one opposite. The master bathroom has a dual vanity, private toilet and an oversized walk-in shower with a built-in seat.
- Secondary bedrooms share a two-section bathroom.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,794 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,616 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,178 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 409 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 55' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 851 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss