Decorative Supports and Gable Peaks
3 - 4
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Tapered columns, wooden handrails, and custom windows give a Craftsman flavor to this house plan. Decorative supports accent the gable peaks, while the shake-textured siding that underscore them enhances the nostalgic effect.
- One spacious, open family living space fills the center section, front to back. The master suite is on the right side, and secondary bedrooms are to the left, along with a coat closet and bathroom.
- A high, vaulted ceiling gives the great room an exceptionally expansive feeling. Abundant natural light spills into the dining area through a wide lower window, plus a smaller window above. More light washes in through four wide windows that fill most of the rear. The center two slide open to admit breezes and provide patio access.
- A stairway between the kitchen and utility room provides easy access to the bonus room, or fourth bedroom, and half-bath over the garage.
- Master suite amenities include a huge walk-in closet and a private bathroom with a spa tub, and dual vanity. The toilet and oversized shower can be fully enclosed for added privacy and steam containment.