Delightful Brick Ranch Design
About This Plan
- A luxurious dual master suite is the highlight of this exquisite all brick ranch design. Details including a double-course brick water table, finely crafted window and eve trim, and a stately front porch create a truly elegant facade. For those seeking a classic traditional home offering posh appointments, spacious rooms, and carefully planned livability, this just may be the perfect home plan.
- Protected by the lovely front porch, the entry features a 12' high ceiling and leads directly to the 18'x22' family room with it's 14' ceiling and 42" fireplace.
- Also directly off the entry are stairs leading to the bonus room measuring apx. 12'x23'.
- The kitchen is roomy and includes an island and breakfast bar.
- A covered stoop protects the auxiliary entry to the breakfast room.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms measures 11'x14' and direct access to the shared bath is provided.
- The master's suite is truly a luxurious escape, with it's study, spacious dual bed areas, fireplace, and sumptuous bath.
- Related Plans: Gain a three-car garage with house plan 2067GA.
- Get a more angular layout with house plan 2035GA (2,288 sq. ft.) and 2046GA (2,564 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,398 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 62' 0"
- Max ridge height: 22' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 536 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick