Delightful Brick Ranch Design
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- A luxurious dual master suite is the highlight of this exquisite all brick ranch design. Details including a double-course brick water table, finely crafted window and eve trim, and a stately front porch create a truly elegant facade. For those seeking a classic traditional home offering posh appointments, spacious rooms, and carefully planned livability, this just may be the perfect home plan.
- Protected by the lovely front porch, the entry features a 12' high ceiling and leads directly to the 18'x22' family room with it's 14' ceiling and 42" fireplace.
- Also directly off the entry are stairs leading to the bonus room measuring apx. 12'x23'.
- The kitchen is roomy and includes an island and breakfast bar.
- A covered stoop protects the auxiliary entry to the breakfast room.
- Each of the secondary bedrooms measures 11'x14' and direct access to the shared bath is provided.
- The master's suite is truly a luxurious escape, with it's study, spacious dual bed areas, fireplace, and sumptuous bath.
- Related Plans: Gain a three-car garage with house plan 2067GA.
- Get a more angular layout with house plan 2035GA (2,288 sq. ft.) and 2046GA (2,564 sq. ft.).