About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This design is very pleasing to the eye. Built with exterior materials of brick and wood, this charmer will appeal to a wide range of prospective owners. A wrap-around porch, with waist-high railing, helps create a hospitable atmosphere.
- The open interior design is a true match for the exterior. On the first floor, to the right of the entryway, is a multi-windowed living room. Entered through arches, this room provides an excellent view and a cozy spot for entertaining guests.
- The dining room, large family room, nook, and kitchen are completely open to each other and a big fireplace warms the entire area. A built-in hutch has been placed under the central stairway. Near the fireplace, this built-in shows off its contents to two rooms. The family room opens to the back deck.
- The huge walk-through kitchen, adjacent to the dining room, will please the cook in the family. In addition to all the built-ins, there is an island cooktop, sunny breakfast nook, appliance center, pantry and linen storage.
- The isolated master suite has a generous sleeping area, walk-in closet, access to the back deck and a private bathroom that includes shower, spa, skylight and twin basins. A den/office situated next to the master suite is equipped with a built-in bookcase, and offers room for a PC, chairs, and filing cabinets.
- Completing the first floor is a fully equipped utility room with a full bath that leads into the garage. The garage houses a big shop area and extra storage. The stairs to the basement are located here also.
- The second level has a 536 square foot attic and secondary sleeping quarters. There are two nice bedrooms here, perfect for older children. A full bathroom with twin basins services this floor. There is also a linen closet and two storage closets.
- Ceilings: 9'.
- Foundation: basement.