About This Plan
- With its wide front porch, delightful dormers and attractive windows, this charming home plan has a simple style that's unforgettable. Inside, the foyer is flanked by the formal rooms, which offer ideal space for elegant entertaining.
- A cozy fireplace and a unique stepped ceiling set a warm ambience in the comfortable family room. On either side of the fireplace, French doors lead to a huge rear porch and deck.
- The kitchen takes pride in its island cooktop, endless counter space and adjacent cooking area.
- The main-floor master suite showcases a private bath with dual sinks and an inviting oval tub.
- The spacious upper floor offers three additional bedrooms, two full baths and ample attic storage space.
- Related Plans: For an alternate elevation, see house plan 55030BR.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,535 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,647 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 888 sq. ft.
- Storage: 132 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 264 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 240 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 58' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss