Delightful Home Plan with Mixed Material Facade
2 - 3
About This Plan
- The combination of brick and stone provides color and texture to the facade of this delightful home plan. Designed to meet the needs of the active adult, the open floor plan blends the great room, dining area, and kitchen into one large functional space.
- A fireplace flanked with built-ins, a bar/island, and sloped ceiling treatment decorate the spacious gathering area.
- The screened porch and deck extend the homeowner's enjoyment to the outdoors.
- A vaulted ceiling tops the master bedroom suite and a dressing area with whirlpool tub, dual vanities and walk-in closet add a luxurious atmosphere.
- A secondary bedroom and bath are grouped for privacy and paired with a library complete the main floor.
- Open angled stairs create a magnificent view into the foyer and lead to a lower level that can be finished to create additional living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,263 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,278 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,985 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 707 sq. ft.
- Deck: 244 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 168 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 57' 0"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 25' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 456 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss