Delightful Low Country House Plan
About This Plan
- Raised up high to catch the cooling breezes, this Low Country house plan has plenty to delight.
- There's a big front porch and in back, a screened porch and a deck for your outdoor enjoyment.
- Both the foyer and the great room rise up for two stories with a balcony bridge above.
- The formal dining room has interior columns to separate it from the foyer.
- The loveloy tray ceiling adds a touch of elegance.
- The kitchen gets a 42" high peninsual eating bar and the bay window brightens the breakfast nook.
- Homeowners sleep on the main floor and have a large bathroom with two sinks, a whirlpool tub and a separate shower.
- Upstairs, the remaining two bedrooms are a great size and have storage access.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,310 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,726 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 584 sq. ft.
- Screened Porch: 204 sq. ft.
- Deck: 134 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 205 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 45' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 32' 9"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 1710 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick