Delightful One-Level House Plan for Outdoor Living
About This Plan
- This beautiful, one-level house plan is for homeowners that delight in outdoor living. Nearly each room is oriented to take advantage of the spacious lanai and beyond to the patio, complete with an outdoor kitchen and grand fireplace.
- The heart of the home consists of an open layout which is perfect for entertaining. Guests can take a seat at the kitchen island, adjoining dinette, or the nearby formal dining room.
- French doors lead to a quiet study near the foyer.
- The lavish master suite boasts a step ceiling and french doors to the back lanai. Dual closets, a private toilet room, and an expansive custom shower come together to create a spa-like master bath.
- On the opposite side of the home, bedrooms 2 and 3 each have their own full bath.
- A light and airy recreation room provides french doors to the outdoor living space.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,489 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,489 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 663 sq. ft.
- Entry: 92 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 64' 8"
- Depth: 114' 8"
- Max ridge height: 27' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 782 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12