Delightful Starter House Plan
About This Plan
- This delightful 1,050 sq. ft. house plan is designed as a 'starter' home or 'empty-nester'. It also lends itself well to a vacation atmosphere.
- A vaulted ceiling gives an airy feeling to the dining and living area. The streamlined 9'x11' kitchen has a comfortable work triangle.
- A cozy fireplace makes the living area really feel like home.
- A master suite, measuring 11'x12' has a large closet, a French door leading onto a patio and a spacious master bath. The two remaining bedrooms share a hall bath.
- The washer and dryer are tucked conveniently in a laundry closet.
- Related Plan: Need a two-car garage? Move up to house plan 2017GA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,050 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,050 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Optional Foundations: Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 36' 0"
- Depth: 42' 0"
- Max ridge height: 16' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 288 sq. ft.
- Count: 1 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss