Delightful Traditional Design
About This Plan
- This home plan's facade boasts lots of special details that will make it the delight of the neighborhood. Stone accents and a columned porch are just a couple of the special touches.
- Inside, you'll find the living spaces just as appealing. Step inside the welcoming entry and into a cozy study through double doors. A tidy home office lies steps away.
- The spacious island kitchen serves up any meal with ease, aided by ample counter space and a good-sized pantry.
- A bayed dining room is an elegant setting for dinner parties.
- After dinner, gather around the fireplace in the Great Room, where a multitude of windows offer views of the outdoors.
- Upstairs, find true luxury in the owner's suite, which offers a walk-in closet and a bayed private bath with dual sinks and a garden tub.
- Two additional bedrooms each boast a walk-in closet and share a full hall bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,476 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,210 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Entry: 64 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 66' 0"
- Depth: 51' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 763 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss