Delightful Victorian Farmhouse Plan
3 - 4
About This Plan
- Delightfully proportioned and superbly symmetrical, this Victorian farmhouse plan has lots of curb appeal. The wraparound porch offers rustic columns and railings, and broad steps present easy access to the front, rear, and side yards.
- Archways, display niches, and columns help define the great room, which offers a fireplace framed by views to the rear property.
- A formal parlor and a dining room flank the reception hall, and each offers a bay window.
- The master suite boasts two sets of French doors to the wraparound porch and a private bath with a clawfoot tub, twin lavatories, a walk-in closet, and a stall shower.
- Upstairs, a spacious office/den adjoins two family bedrooms, each with a private bath.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,658 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,752 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 906 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 74' 0"
- Depth: 51' 7"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick and Truss