Delightful Victorian House Plan
About This Plan
- Get a first floor guest bedroom in this delightful Victorian house plan.
- A two-story foyer ushers you into the parlor, with a formal dining room nearby that has a gorgeous double tray ceiling.
- From the kitchen sink, you can see right into the leisure room and informal dining area.
- Sliding glass doors lead out to the covered lanai that stretches almost the full width of the house.
- On the second floor, the huge master suite also has a double tray ceiling and a private bathroom with a big corner soaking tub.
- His and her walk-in closets help to keep things organized.
- Related Plans: Get different elevations with house plans 82181KA and 82182KA.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,914 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,648 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,266 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 315 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 146 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 54' 0"
- Max ridge height: 30' 4"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 491 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss