Delightful Victorian Roof Lines
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- Gables and cupola abound, creating a roof line that delights the eye. A railed veranda wraps around the front facade, molding itself to every angle and curve. Around back, double doors in the family room open onto a porch with a walkway that leads to a gazebo.
- The library and living room are to the left of the wide foyer, dining room to the right and powder room straight ahead, with an art display alcove just outside the bathroom door. The octagonal library is richly windowed and four steps up from the rooms around it.
- Another octagonal shaped alcove expands the already huge kitchen. A cook top and vegetable sink are built into the kitchen's wide central work island.
- Although a full wall separates the kitchen and family room, this could be converted to a waist-high eating bar.
- Upstairs, the house plan's master suite has its own fireplace, balcony, captain's walk, and a raised sitting room, similar in shape to the library below. Amenities in the master bathroom include a huge walk-in closet, spa tub, oversized shower and two lavatories.
- The landing at the top of the stairs overlooks the foyer. Three more bedrooms, another large bathroom and a game room are also upstairs, along with a fully equipped maid's quarters over the three-car garage.