Deluxe First Floor Master
About This Plan
- Interior columns are used extensively throughout this appealing Traditional house plan.
- They provide separation without blocking views and add a handsome elegance.
- Built-ins that flank the two-story great room fireplace offer extra storage as well as good looks.
- A covered side entrance opens directly into the breakfast nook and kitchen.
- A secluded master suite is set up to pamper homeowners with a vaulted bathroom, tray ceiling in the bedroom and a huge walk-in closet.
- The two family bedrooms on the second floor share a connected bathroom.
- The open rail hallway lets you look down into the great room and foyer below.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,444 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,784 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 660 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 55' 6"
- Depth: 69' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 452 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side