Deluxe Master Sitting Room
About This Plan
- A very special master suite awaits homeowners in this appealing Traditional home plan.
- The bayed sitting room has an elegant tray ceiling and windows on five sides.
- Two walk-in closets and a bath with more tray ceilings fulfill this luxurious suite.
- On the main floor, the entry is open to both the dining room and living room, giving you pleasant views as you enter the home.
- Step into the enormous family room with a big fireplace as the focal point.
- Meals are a snap to prepare in the spacious kitchen with a big center island that increases counter space.
- Three family bedrooms reside on the second floor that has space for a bonus room over the garage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 4,989 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,722 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 2,267 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 110 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 104' 2"
- Depth: 80' 11"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 759 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12