Deluxe Master Suite
4 - 5
About This Plan
- Homeowners are thoroughly pampered with the design of the master suite in this attractive Country home plan.
- Bright and airy with four big windows and a set of double doors that open to the rear covered patio, the master bedroom has a double tray ceiling, two huge walk-in closets and an enormous master bathroom with a soaking tub set in a circle.
- The nearby den can also serve as a guest bedroom if desired.
- Both the formal and the informal areas of the home come with the very popular open layout that so many families request.
- From the spacious kitchen, you can see right into the family room, breakfast nook and the patio beyond.
- The family bedrooms are separated from the master suite and are near the laundry room and the stairs to the upper floor.
- The big bonus room comes with a full bathroom and a large wet bar for entertaining.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,924 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,458 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 466 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 208 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 32 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 494 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block / CMU (main floor)
- Width: 83' 4"
- Depth: 90' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 794 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 12' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss