Deluxe Master Suite
About This Plan
- Boasting its very own dedicated exercise room, this Florida house plan can be built in many climates.
- Stunning coffered ceilings top the huge living room that is visible as soon as you walk in the front door.
- You also get a quiet study and first floor guest suite ideal for elderly relatives.
- The main living area in back has a delightful open layout where you can see all the way from the kitchen island to the dinette and enormous family room.
- Outdoor space abounds with a covered veranda in front and spacious lanai in back that wraps around almost the entire rear of the home.
- The master suite is huge with a separate sitting area, tray ceiling and double doors for an easy stroll out to the lanai.
- Both bedrooms on the second floor have double doors to the vaulted covered balcony.
- The loft area has a door to attic storage where you can keep your holiday decorations and suitcases.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 5,025 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 4,120 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 905 sq. ft.
- Lanai: 849 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 329 sq. ft.
- Entry: 269 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6 and Block
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 80' 6"
- Depth: 117' 8"
- Max ridge height: 35' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 1073 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Courtyard
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss