Deluxe Master Suite
About This Plan
- Handsome tapered columns sit on top of sturdy stone bases, giving this Craftsman house plan a lovely front porch.
- Two interior columns set off the dining room that is open to the foyer.
- A big living room flows right into the family room in back where two more columns are used to separate the breakfast nook from the family room.
- This home comes with both a butler's pantry and a walk-in pantry, with the kitchen nicely placed in between.
- The spacious master suite deserves special mention and boasts a sitting area and a lovely tray ceiling.
- Bedrooms 2 and 3 are placed in the front of the home and have sloped ceilings for a charming touch.
- A second floor laundry room is within reach of all the bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,761 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,363 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,398 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Crawl
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 56' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 31' 2"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 386 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 4" Second Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12