Deluxe Master Suite
About This Plan
- A bayed sitting area in the master suite of this Northwest home is meant for curling up with a good book.
- The nearby fireplace creates a cozy feeling.
- An arched entry leads to the huge master bath with two walk-in closets, two sinks and a clawfoot tub.
- A second fireplace can be found in the two-story great room that has an arched entry through to the kitchen and nook.
- The study is raised up a short flight of stairs and set in a bay.
- Each of the two upstairs bedrooms is large.
- The bonus room can be made into an additional bedroom if desired.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,491 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,346 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,145 sq. ft.
- Deck: 300 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 78' 0"
- Depth: 81' 0"
- Max ridge height: 33' 5"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 777 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss