Deluxe New American Home Plan with Main-Floor Flex Room
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This deluxe, New American home plan, clad in board and batten siding with stone accents, is exclusive to Architectural Designs. The intuitive floor plan boasts an open layout with a flex room on the main level, which could serve as an office or craft room.
- The formal entry invites you inside where minimal walls provide clean lines of site between the great room, kitchen, and two dining areas. A back deck offers a space to grill or dine outdoors.
- The second level unveils the sleeping rooms, with the largest reserved for the homeowner. The owner's bath includes 5 fixtures and access to the laundry room.
- Across the hall, three secondary bedrooms can be found; two share a Jack-and-Jill bath, and one includes a full bath.
- The fun continues on the lower level, designed for the entire family, featuring a generous family room, exercise room, and fifth bedroom next to a full bath.
- NOTE: Contact us if building within a 50 mile radius of the Twin Cities area in Minnesota as restrictions may apply.
Optional Lower Level
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,963 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,373 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,590 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,065 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 122 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 50' 0"
- Depth: 58' 0"
- Max ridge height: 35' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 702 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 8' 0" First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"