Den or Fifth Bedroom
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This spacious Florida home plan has both formal and informal spaces and a wealth of special features.
- With just one column to separate the foyer from the dining room, you gain marvelous views into the living room.
- Two interior windows on one wall of the living room let you see into the spacious kitchen.
- The informal area of the home is one huge space that includes the kitchen, nook and family room with its optional fireplace.
- Use the den off the foyer as a fifth bedroom or a nursery since it connects with the master bathroom.
- The master suite is large and luxurious with a side door to the rear covered patio.
- A split bedroom layout places the other three family bedrooms on the opposite side of the house.
- Related Plans: Get alternate exteriors with house plans 63242HD and 63243HD.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,789 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,789 sq. ft.
- Covered Patio: 151 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Standard Type(s): Block
- Width: 60' 0"
- Depth: 64' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 418 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 4"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss