Den or Fourth Bedroom
3 - 4
About This Plan
- A big foyer opens from both the front door and the garage in this narrow lot Northwest house plan.
- The homes comes with the option of using the den as a fourth bedroom since it has a closet and nearby bathroom.
- Wide openings between the kitchen, great room and dining area keep the sightlines open.
- A coffered ceiling dresses up the dining area that is just steps away from the rear deck.
- The well-planned second floor holds three more bedrooms and a second floor laundry room.
- Homeowners can enjoy the big soaking tub set in the middle of the matser bathroom.
- A media room faces front and will everyone's favorite room.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,586 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,173 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,413 sq. ft.
- Balcony / Veranda: 64 sq. ft.
- Deck: 163 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 850 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3 or 4
- Full bathrooms: 2 or 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 31' 0"
- Depth: 77' 0"
- Max ridge height: 27' 8"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 487 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 5 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss