Den or Third Bedroom
2 - 3
About This Plan
- With alternative placement of the door and the addition of a closet, the den in this traditional home plan can be used as a third bedroom.
- Glass shelves and a garden whirlpool tub are featured in the master bath, and a walk-in closet with mirrored doors is accessed from the master bedroom.
- Transom windows transmit extra light into the entry and the great room, as does a fanlight window into the den.
- The bayed breakfast area is open to the kitchen with its island snack bar, corner sink and access to the backyard.
- Ceilings: 8' except as noted.
- See plan 40764DB for a version using Structural Insulated Panel (SIP) construction.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,479 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,479 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2 or 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Optional Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 48' 0"
- Depth: 50' 0"
- Max ridge height: 21' 6"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 449 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 6 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Photo Gallery