Designed for a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Gables, shutters, jack arches and glass draw the eye to this traditional home. Designed to fit nicely on a rear-sloping lot, this plan features a lower level with a recreation room, a full bath and two bedrooms.
- On the main level, the kitchen, nook and great room make up the open living area. From the kitchen, you access the dining room through a handy butler's pantry.
- The den and master suite lie on one side of the house. On the other side, you find another bedroom and the third full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor.
- Foundation: walk-out basement.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,771 sq. ft.
- Lower Level: 1,474 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 9' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss