Designed for a Rear-Sloping Lot
About This Plan
- Gables, shutters, jack arches and glass draw the eye to this traditional home designed to fit nicely on a rear-sloping lot.
- The kitchen, nook and great room make up the open living area. From the kitchen, you access the dining room through a handy butler's pantry.
- The den and master suite lie on one side of the house. On the other side, you find another bedroom and the third full bath.
- Ceilings: 9' main floor.
- Foundation: walk-out basement.
- Need more room? See house plan 89004AH for a version with a finished walkout basement with two additional bedrooms, a large rec room and plenty of storage.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,297 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,297 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 2
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Walkout
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 73' 0"
- Depth: 62' 4"
- Max ridge height: 25' 11"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 858 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Front, Side
- Floor / Height: Lower Level / 10' 0" First Floor / 9' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 8 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- CAD Available
- Sloping Lot