Designed for a View Lot
About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This traditional home plan is oriented toward the rear, the better to take advantage of a view in back. A popular design, it comes in multiple exteriors and layouts.
- Stepping from the covered porch in front into the gallery you are greeted with 13' ceilings and 19'6" at the two dormers. Ahead you see the spacious great room with its 11'8" sloped ceiling, fireplace and access to the covered patio in the rear. The dining room and master bedroom also open to the patio.
- The kitchen is packed with amenities, including a central cooktop island, a walk-in pantry and an angled counter that integrates this room with the dining room and great room.
- The master suite features a sloped ceiling in the bedroom and a marvelous bath with huge walk-in closet, twin sinks, spa tub, separate shower and commode closet. The second bath serves bedrooms two and three, both have ceilings sloping to 10'.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
- Related Plans: Get a more formal dining room with house plan 3195D (2,228 sq. ft.). Gain a guest room with house plans 3041D (Craftsman exterior) and 3037D (Traditional exterior). Gain a media room with house plans 3032D (2-car garage) and 3098D (3-car garage).