Designed for Entertaining
4 - 5
About This Plan
- This grand house, with shuttered windows, majestic columns, gables, and hipped rooflines, is the best of what Early American Style offers. Designed for genteel entertaining, as well as comfy family get-togethers, you'll find all your needs met here.
- A spacious kitchen flows into a uniquely shaped morning room flooded with natural light, and an old-fashioned keeping room. Here's where family members will be found sipping an eye-opening cup of coffee or dipping into a late-night bowl of ice cream.
- The dining area and a grand room with a fireplace run into each other, amplifying the sense of space.
- An opulent master suite with an adjoining study makes up the entire left side of the first level.
- Upstairs, three bedrooms, two baths, and space for another bedroom, study, or game room are located.
- Related Plans: For an alternate exterior, see house plan 12250JL and 12007JL.
- Need something bigger? See house plan 12052JL (3,620 sq. ft) and 12051JL (4,550 sq. ft).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,255 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,253 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,002 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 333 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4 or 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 0"
- Depth: 64' 0"
- Max ridge height: 36' 1"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 648 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick