Designed for Entertaining
About This Plan
- Tray ceilings decorate the formal living and dining rooms and breakfast nook of this spacious, luxurious plan. In back, a large covered porch and patio with a spa tub and built-in seats have direct access to a full bath.
- Designed for ease of use, the open plan kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a prep/eating island.
- A three-sided fireplace is sited between the breakfast room and the family room with its multitude of windows.
- Another tray ceiling defines the private master bedroom, and the master bath includes walk-in closets and an oversized tub. On the other side of the house, three bedrooms with walk-in closets share two baths.
- A front-facing study completes this splendid design.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D.
- Lose a half bath with house plan 3178D. Get a media room with house plan 3036D or a guest bedroom 31057D.
- Also see these alternate four bedroom versions: 3059D, 3079D and 31004D.
- NOTE: Due to state regulations,
the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Louisiana, New Mexico and
Texas. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 11"
- Depth: 77' 11"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Butler Walk-in Pantry
- CAD Available
- Split Bedrooms