Designed for Entertaining
About This Plan
- Tray ceilings decorate the formal living and dining rooms and breakfast nook of this spacious, luxurious plan. In back, a large covered porch and patio with a spa tub and built-in seats have direct access to a full bath.
- Designed for ease of use, the open plan kitchen includes a walk-in pantry and a prep/eating island.
- A three-sided fireplace is sited between the breakfast room and the family room with its multitude of windows.
- Another tray ceiling defines the private master bedroom, and the master bath includes walk-in closets and an oversized tub. On the other side of the house, three bedrooms with walk-in closets share two baths.
- A front-facing study completes this splendid design.
- Related Plans: For a photo of a related design, see house plan 31134D and 31150D.
- Lose a half bath with house plan 3178D. Get a media room with house plan 3036D or a guest bedroom 31057D.
- Also see these alternate four bedroom versions: 3059D, 3079D and 31004D
- IMPORTANT NOTE: Due to state regulations, the CAD version may not be sold to residents of Alabama, Louisiana, New Mexico, Tennessee and Texas. If residing in any of the aforementioned states, the PDF version does not come with a release to make plan modifications. Please contact us for more information.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,029 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 3,029 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Slab
- Optional Foundations: Basement, Crawl
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 11"
- Depth: 77' 11"
- Max ridge height: 31' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 484 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick