Designed for Views
About This Plan
- The front exterior includes an attractive gable-end arched window and extra-deep porch.
- A grand-scale great room enjoys a coffered ceiling, fireplace, accesses the wrap-around deck and is brightly lit with numerous French doors and windows.
- Great room opens to ample breakfast room and is connected to the kitchen by a convenient snack bar.
- The master bedroom suite has a sitting area, double walk-in closets and a luxury bath.
- Two ancillary bedrooms share a hall bath completing the main level of this home plan.
- 223 square feet of optional finished space is available on lower level.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,621 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 223 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 62' 0"
- Depth: 28' 0"
- Type: Drive Under
- Area: 641 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss