Designed for Water Views
About This Plan
- This knock-out Beach home plan is the ultimate in oceanfront casual entertaining.
- Two beautiful suites flank the entry foyer and hallway.
- Beyond, the home opens to an ornate stairway, family, dining and kitchen.
- The dining and family rooms open to the verandah through a large set of sliding doors.
- Upstairs the office and third suite have spectacular views.
- The pilings are drawn with an 8' height.
- The depth of the house including the stairs is 91'.
- Related Plans: Get more room with house plan 44117TD (2,616 sq. ft.). And downsize with house plans 44173TD (1,639 sq. ft.), 44161TD (1,672 sq. ft.), 44116TD (1,581 sq. ft.), 44145TD (2,110 sq. ft.) and 44124TD (1,283 sq. ft.).
- Add a detached garage plan with 44168TD (3 car), 44169TD (3 car), 44134TD (2 car) and 44167TD (2 car).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 2,621 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,076 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 545 sq. ft.
- Porch, Combined: 703 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Standard Foundations: Piling
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 38' 0"
- Depth: 91' 0"
- Max ridge height: 34' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 10' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 4 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss