Designed To Capture Views
About This Plan
- Beautiful stonework detailing and a huge expanse of windows adorn the facade of this contemporary home plan, while an open floor plan with split bedrooms maximizes space and privacy.
- A shared cathedral ceiling amplifies the kitchen as well as the living/dining room combination.
- A wrapping deck can be reached via sliding glass doors on either side of the corner fireplace.
- Two family bedrooms are located on one side of the house plan, while the master bedroom maintains privacy on the other.
- A well-appointed bath serves all three bedrooms.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 1,180 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,180 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 2,967 sq. ft.
- Deck: 249 sq. ft.
- Porch, Front: 185 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3
- Full bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 64' 6"
- Depth: 46' 0"
- Max ridge height: 23' 0"
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0"
- Framing Type: Stick
- 1st Floor Master Suite
- Split Bedrooms
- Wrap Around Porch