Designed to Impress
3 - 5
About This Plan
- The spectacular curb appeal of this European house plan is designed to impress to the fullest.
- The inside is no less impressive, with a dramatic floating staircase that gently curves upward.
- Two built-in display niches are carved into two corners of the formal dining room that is open to the foyer and the formal two-story living room.
- A huge bow window in the two-story living room overlooks the backyard through a wall of windows.
- The gourmet kitchen is the command center of the house with a giant island that faces the breakfast nook and family room.
- A grand and elegant master suite offers a big fireplace, stunning master bathroom and double doors to your own private deck.
- On the upper floor, an open rail lets you look down into the living room below.
- Future bonus space adds 283 square feet and has a balcony.
- Gain even more space by finishing the lower level that adds 1,896 square feet.
- Related Plans: Get larger versions with house plans 12069JL (5,258 sq. ft.), 12042JL (5,231 sq. ft.), 12010JL (4,285 sq. ft.) and 12272JL (3,777 sq. ft.).
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,660 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,435 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,225 sq. ft.
- Optional Lower Level: 1,896 sq. ft.
- Bonus: 283 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 3, 4, & 5
- Full bathrooms: 3 or 4
- Half bathrooms: 1 or 2
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 75' 0"
- Depth: 76' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 660 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 9' 0" Second Floor / 9' 0"