Designed with Living in Mind
About This Plan
- An angular open staircase hints at the detail that is found within this traditional home plan.
- Bookshelves in almost every room are just one example of the built-in convenience.
- A wide-open gathering area includes the kitchen, a dinette, and the family room, allowing for family interaction.
- The first floor offers additional utility with a large den/study and a screen porch.
- The second floor is reserved for the bedrooms, with each having its own special feature.
- This home plan is designed with a basement foundation.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,276 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 1,786 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,490 sq. ft.
- Basement Unfinished: 1,773 sq. ft.
- Porch, Rear: 201 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 2
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Standard Type(s): 2x4
- Width: 69' 0"
- Depth: 55' 6"
- Max ridge height: 28' 0"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 579 sq. ft.
- Count: 2 Cars
- Entry Location: Front
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 7 on 12
- Framing Type: Stick