Detail Enhanced Two-Story Home Plan
About This Plan
- Graceful columns, shuttered windows and planter box details enhance this classic two-story home.
- You'll be awed by the beautiful view of the back yard through a wall of windows found in the great room as you enter this home.
- The kitchen features an eat-in island and flows into the nook to create an open floor plan that's perfect for entertaining.
- The great room, just off the nook is graced with columns on two sides and features a warming fireplace that's flanked with built-in cabinetry.
- The master suite is sure to please with a Jacuzzi tub, spacious walk-in closet and dual sinks.
- Upstairs you'll find three additional bedrooms, each with tray ceilings, and two full baths.
Square Footage Breakdown
- Total Heated Area: 3,556 sq. ft.
- 1st Floor: 2,494 sq. ft.
- 2nd Floor: 1,062 sq. ft.
- Bedrooms: 4
- Full bathrooms: 3
- Half bathrooms: 1
- Standard Foundations: Basement
- Optional Foundations: Crawl, Slab
- Standard Type(s): 2x6
- Width: 84' 8"
- Depth: 59' 8"
- Max ridge height: 34' 3"
- Type: Attached
- Area: 756 sq. ft.
- Count: 3 Cars
- Entry Location: Side
- Floor / Height: First Floor / 8' 0" Second Floor / 8' 0"
- Primary Pitch: 10 on 12
- Secondary Pitch: 12 on 12
- Framing Type: Truss