About this Plan
See What's Included in this Plan...
- This contemporary-craftsman home plan offers observers a wide spectrum of eye-catching details. Shingles blanket the chimney as well as the gable ends, which are further accented by decorative supports. Stone veneer wainscoting adds a country look, and most of the windows have craftsman-style gridding on their upper edges. Slender posts flank the entry, and another set highlights the third garage door.
- Plenty of natural light washes into the foyer through multipaned sidelights and a gracefully arched transom. The den, which includes a gas fireplace, could be furnished as a home office, library/study, or whatever is needed.
- Dining room, living room and kitchen flow together for comfortable family living. The large, partially covered patio can be accessed from either the kitchen or the living room
- An arched opening leads into the master suite in the right wing. The master suite offers direct patio access, plus a luxurious bathroom that boasts a dual vanity, oversized shower, private toilet, and huge walk-in closet with a pull-down ironing board.
- Secondary bedrooms, utilities, and a two-section bathroom fill the left wing.